- Print or type in ink.
- Sign in the presence of a Notary Public.
License shall expire on the thirtieth (30th) day of June in each even-numbered year.
Submit to: City Clerk, City of Glendale
5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
Glendale, WI 53209-3815
$75.00 for two (2) year license, or $37.50 in the second year of license cycle.
$15.00 background investigation report.
A double fee will be assessed on all delinquent applications.
NOTICE: THE CITY OF GLENDALE USES THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES TO DENY THE ISSUANCE OF A BEVERAGE OPERATOR'S LICENSE:
- Incomplete disclosure and/or false statements on application.
- Conviction within the past five (5) years of the manufacture, distribution or delivery of a controlled substance or analog, or conviction of possession with the intent to manufacture, distribute or deliver of a controlled substance or analog.
- Conviction of a felony within the past five (5) years that substantially relates to alcoholic beverage licensing activity.
- Repeat convictions within the past five (5) years for misdemeanors that substantially relate to alcoholic beverage licensing activity.
- Repeat convictions within the past five (5) years for civil ordinance violations that substantially relate to alcoholic beverage licensing activity.
- More than one (1) conviction within the past three (3) years for driving while under the influence of an intoxicant or controlled substance OR three (3) or more convictions within the past ten (10) years.
- Pending felony charge or multiple felony, misdemeanor and ordinance charges that substantially relate to alcoholic beverage licensing activity.
- Any outstanding arrest warrant or capias.
- Delinquent payments involving taxes, assessments, municipal forfeitures, or other claims owed the City of Glendale.
Violation of any of the terms or provisions of State or Local laws relating to operator's license by any person holding such operator's license shall be cause for revocation of the license.
APPLICATION FOR BARTENDER'S LICENSE FORM